Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

You will see the same few people who no longer are with KS post. sm - Long Time KS MT

Posted: Jan 18th, 2018 - 1:07 pm In Reply to: Keystrokes versus The Transcription Center - searching

with KS. They always say the same things about was there 8 years and left, nepotism, late checks, yada yada yada. I have been there for 14 years and have had a good experience. I believe they are the best out there, and I have worked for many both during my time there and before. I also left for about a year and went back. The grass is not greener on the other side.

Were there issues in 2016 with late checks? Yes. Did they email us? Yes. Was it ever more than a day or two? No. Has it been fixed? Yes.

QA is easy and leaves you alone unless there is a serious issue.

My PC is easy to work with.

Nepotism? I think you'll find that anywhere but the only family that LT has working there is her two sisters-in-laws and her son and nephew are both IT. I have never had an issue with any of them. Out of hundreds of employees, only 5 are family. I don't think that's nepotism and since none of them are transcribers, it doesn't affect me in any way.

I don't think they're perfect but they will work with you to make sure you have enough work, understand when there are emergencies and still is the best out there, at least for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)