Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 35)

Pros and cons for Keystrokes - MsRobot

Posted: Jan 18th, 2018 - 10:58 am In Reply to: Keystrokes versus The Transcription Center - searching

I am currently working for Keystrokes, and can give you my input, but your mileage may vary. My pay has been late a couple of times, but each time when I emailed and asked I got it that day. Should I have had to email and ask? No, but since they paid up within a few hours of asking I don't consider that a deal-breaker. The bigger problem for me has been lack of work. When I started working for them there was a lot of work (immediately following the Nuance fiasco), but now I have a lot of time without available work. Otherwise I have had no significant issues with Keystrokes, and would recommend them if you can get accounts with enough work to keep you busy. Again, YMMV, but that's my personal experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)