Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 36)

Conditions and expectations are...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Jan 18th, 2018 - 6:55 am In Reply to: Getting back into the field. - Deb

much worse than they were 5 years ago when you left MT. In addition, line rates have gone down and production expectations have gone up. There are fewer and fewer employee positions and more IC positions with pitiful line rates. Please don't do it. Look for anything but an MT job. I threw in the towel 2 months ago after over 35 years in MT because I could not take the sweatshop conditions and low pay any longer. It was ruining my physical and mental health. I feel much better now and I'm still looking for a part-time job outside MT. I known the perfect position for me will come along. In the meantime, I'm doing okay, although living on a tight budget. If you do go back to MT, keep your retail job because I can almost guarantee you'll be disappointed with MT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)