Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

There is good and bad in every company - nuther STS employee

Posted: Jan 17th, 2018 - 9:41 am In Reply to: Same here, bad experience. Lied or simply didnt tell the truth - about accounts that were temporary SM

First of all,no one was "recently laid off." STS had an account that was part of the overflow from the "N" fiasco. The owner had apparently tried to keep that account and the hospital wanted her to, but could not, because of contract obligations. In approximately September, she did get another account, which got off to a slow start and so I believe there were some people who decided to seek other employment and not stay with the other account. It was slow going at first with account because the facility wanted to make sure that the work was being done properly to THEIR specifications. We had "slow periods" with this particular account because of this, but work has DEFINITELY picked up and is plentiful, especially if you work 2nd or 3rd shifts. Pay is DD on time and OFTEN early and this is a decent account with fairly clear-speaking doctors. There are few ESLs that are difficult, but we have the ability to look up previous reports.

To call the owner sneaky and dishonest is the lowest of the low, because she truly does look out for her MTs and their best interests.

If you want to stick with lousy VR rates and CONSTANTLY being out of work, then so be it. My mext check from STS (around the end of the month), I will be grossing approximately $850 for 2 weeks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)