Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I think version 6 maybe? - I think the ASR is the problem

Posted: Jan 16th, 2018 - 10:35 am In Reply to: What version of InScribe are you working with? - sm

I had been slowly learning the platform and not having any problems really, but then got hit with the fact that my state's minimum wage went up plus new platform plus new accounts, so now I am doing all I can to get that line count up and avoid MUP, but it's really not working.

I have worked on a platform before that was very good with the ASR. With Shadowscribe, the ASR editing seems like it should go faster and you should be able to work without using the mouse, but in reality the training does not seem to go with our platform.

When I had to learn the ASR platform in my previous company, probably 10 years ago or so, there was a trainer and the supervisor people were a lot more in number, so they had time to help us and steer us in the right direction. Now it seems like they have one OM for hundreds of MTs, no training person at all, just Enrich courses, and you are left wondering after doing extra training (to get off MUP) - is this the same platform even?

I don't mind looking dumb, but there are so many variables with these platforms and we have not really received any information on how to fuse the platform described in the training with the one we work on, or even if that is possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)