Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

How? Oh this was easy - Guess who

Posted: Jan 15th, 2018 - 11:46 am In Reply to: IMEDX Folks, How are you handling the OOW situation? - And what shift do you work?

First, follow the OOW protocol, every time. Then, when they are effectively giving you part-time work but before they change your status, apply for unemployment insurance due to low work load. Then, wait. Within 3 weeks, especially if it is the end of the calendar year, you live in a high minimum wage state and that is about to go up again, and you were obtained as part of an "acquisition" they will just give you a nice phone call that starts something like, "I'm sure you know why we are calling..." Then they send you a nice "Term Letter" and tell you it's your responsibility to clear THEIR stuff off YOUR computer. Would have been nice if they KNEW what stuff of theirs I actually had on my computer but they did not. Good thing I did. They even seemed surprised to find out that I had worked for them for nearly 5 years and had an extremely good quality record. So long Amphion and Triton. It was good while it lasted. Didn't they used to call what Mr. Foley does raping and pillaging?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)