Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Stressed, angry and scared - Got "the" email yesterday....

Posted: Jan 15th, 2018 - 11:21 am

....the one where they tell you that your account is now a "no-blanks" account. Up until now we've been able to leave up to 4 blanks before pending to QC. I mean, what happened?  Do they think the docs all of a sudden cleaned up their bad dictation habits (never mind, I know the answer to that). And yes, I know that I've been riding the "gravy train" with this account, and all along I've been wondering when the ride was going to end.  

Have any of you sent an email to your supervisor about this unfair practice?  Yes, I know there's very little chance that emailing an OM will change things, but maybe if Nuance is DELUGED with emails, SOMEBODY just might take notice.  Of course they'll probably come back and say that the client decides the blanks policy, and that's fine, BUT the MLS should NEVER be penalized for leaving blanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)