Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

Lines Matter - MTMom

Posted: Jan 15th, 2018 - 10:25 am In Reply to: In EditScript, is there a way to see the jobs pended - for a prior pay period?

Well, I posted another response and it apparently disappeared. If it shows up, I'll delete it.

What I had said was that you also have to note that the cumulative number of lines in the reports that you pend is what matters, not the amount of blanks within them.

For example, you could pend a report that only has 10 lines but 50 blanks, and it's the 10 lines that your percentage will be built off of. So, if you sent say 5 reports with only 60 cumulative lines altogether last week and then only pended 2 reports, but they happened to have 300 cumulative lines this week, this week would be a higher QC pend percentage. It's all about what percentage of your total lines typed for the week were sent to QC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)