Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 51)

Fine, Mr/Ms MTSO (because I know that's what you are)...open up your books - and show us how you spend these added profits.

Posted: Jan 15th, 2018 - 1:26 am In Reply to: Tax Windfall - Spending it all in one place

...and for your information, quite a large number of companies have or are going to be improving the financial situation of their workers in one way or another, so don't give us that guff.

Here's the bottom line: You have people working for you who are egregiously underpaid. They are your engines of production. Without them, it doesn't matter WHAT you spend on any sort of infrastructure.

You've been telling us for years that you couldn't afford to pay us better (which was a lie in the first place, but okay...).

WELL NOW YOU CAN AFFORD IT, SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT??

YOUR FIRST OBLIGATION UNDER THE CURRENT CONDITIONS IN THIS INDUSTRY IS TO IMPROVE THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OF MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONISTS - THE HIGHLY SKILLED PEOPLE WHO YOU ARE PAYING CRAP.

My guess is that you and other staff will be getting the windfall and the MT will get bupkus.

Or, as I say, just open up your books and let us take a little look-see where that money goes, shall we? The new tax law represents a very significant increase in your profitability, and we're sick of hearing how you have to spend it on everyone except those who actually make you that profit in the first place.

Try running your company without us. If I can arrange for you to see what that might be like, I'm sure going to try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)