Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 40)

In my state, UE is based on pay 3 or 4 quarters past - sm

Posted: Jan 14th, 2018 - 5:00 pm In Reply to: Get out and file for UE while you still make decent money. - If it is decent.

The month before the big lay off last September, my pay dropped due to being transferred to a different platform, different accounts, no account specs, lack of training on the new platform, and a MIA supervisor. My state was also due for a large minimum wage increase. Got the boot, but the UE seemed to be averaged or from previous quarters. I think it would have been more difficult to get UE if I had quit instead of laid off as this is a line item on the application and has to be reviewed and approved. I ended up qualifying for TAA and am now attending school. They are paying my tuition, books and I get a check each week the same as the UE. It is less than working pay, but in a couple of years I will be in a good position to get a very good job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)