Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 40)

Also, we are re-teaching the speech engine and - adding everything again to the spellcheck

Posted: Jan 14th, 2018 - 10:03 am In Reply to: And the MUP flagellation - begins

Because I had added a great degree to my spellcheck in the previous platform, now I have to do it all again, taking extra Google time because despite how many times I've typed it, before adding something you really have to make sure. This includes many medications, checking the spelling, whether they are generic or brand names, etc. Not a big deal, but it does take time!

It seems the speech engine dictator profiles have gone back to scratch as well, and we know what that means with some dictators. A bunch of gibberish is what you get, and you need to check all the previous reports, if they are even there, and sound out every word.

I guess it makes sense that they can't transfer those from one platform to another, but, hey, Nuance, what about factoring all this extra time into our pay somehow so you don't have to browbeat us because you are not paying minimum wage?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)