Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Softscript - AJ

Posted: Jan 13th, 2018 - 5:26 pm In Reply to: Coming back late to this, but this is spoken by a - true MT-----NOT!!!!!

From experience, I've found that people who attack other people's views instead of simply stating their own, will generally find fault with anything even when there is no fault to be found.

I have a right to my views and do not find it necessary to attack someone else because they do not agree with me.

That said, I AM a true MT and a very good one at that. I am not with tech support. After having worked on multiple different platforms, I've just found the current one at Softscript to be the most user friendly and the one that slowed me down the least.

As far as the account instructions, I can't say that I'll ever believe that too little information is better than too much information. If I have a question about a certain work type, format, a provider's preferences, etc., I find it much preferable to do a quick Ctrl F to search for what I want to know than to send an email and wait for a reply. Pretty logical if you ask me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)