Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Funny that the database is full of templates but I don't - get those reports anymore.

Posted: Jan 13th, 2018 - 9:17 am In Reply to: Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, I don't get templates - sm

As I said, they never amounted to much anyway, but it's just another drop in the Chinese water torture ordeal to lose what little I did get.

No matter what changes take place in this business, the MT never wins. We always lose - a little here, a little there.. Always backward, never forward.

Bad sound/rotten dictators...I'm quite convinced that Nuance is shipping those to their subcontractors like TTS. It's simply not possible for any facility to consistently have all the bad ones dictating consistently - and I mean so bad that they literally either make no sense at all (especially ESL's) or can't be understood at all.

In the course of a long career, I've never encountered anything like the overwhelming percentage of crappy dictators and bad audio on one account (actually, both my accounts) as I've seen with TTS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)