Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 49)

Do Nuance's subs use Nuance software? - I bet the answer is YES!

Posted: Jan 12th, 2018 - 10:48 pm

I remember hearing a couple years ago that they had a date in mind as to when they wanted all of their accounts to be on Escription, Editscript, Emdat or Inscribe. The crash this past summer probably delayed them a couple months, but they were getting back on track and once all the overtime was done and they were all caught up, they figured it was time to offshore and outsource as much transcription as possible. Fast forward to mid December when they manufactured the crash of Enterprise. A-ha, the final nail was in the coffin. They could now outsource or offshore anything they wanted because all accounts were now on Nuance-owned software. As a result, we, their domestic MLSs, keep running out of work so we keep getting loaded up with more and more accounts on top of learning new software (because there is no longer Enterprise), all the while being lied to by the TSMs, who are saying that there isn't the volume of dictation anymore. Oh, yes, there is. It is just going to other MTSOs. The OMs are flunkies who never succeeded at being MLSs. They now think they're better than us and think they're really smart because they've got us fooled. Ha! I think they've just been called out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)