Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

Changing jobs - RAS

Posted: Jan 12th, 2018 - 10:33 am In Reply to: Have you considered - ...

I am working a housekeeping job now after doing 25 years of MT after being let go from the company I used to work for (N). I used to do janitorial work when I was a teenager helping the janitor at school after school. That was MANY moons ago. I'm working in a nursing home and if you are willing to learn and be trained most of them are willing to do that even if you don't have any experience. Nursing homes are always looking for workers in many areas. It's hard work and my body has had to get used to doing a lot of things it didn't have to do when I was an MT but it is getting better and it has been good for my physical health as well as mental health and social health. I agree with the previous reply to look at your hospital website or if there are nursing homes in your area to look at their websites if they have any as there are always many job openings there and sometimes even in office work such as coding or receptionist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)