Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

No pep talk, that is - my truth

Posted: Jan 12th, 2018 - 8:20 am In Reply to: You sound like my former TSM. - No more fake pep talks for me.

Personally, I hate working for Nuance, but personally, as above, my experience working for other MTSOs has been much worse.

Yeah, the best thing was no FIESA. The worst thing was even less chance of making more than minimum wage. Also I hate IC.

So I am not trying to convert anyone, just speaking my truth that yeah, the work goes, but it hasn't all gone yet. If anyone can give me an informed timeline as to when the work will all disappear completely and (hopefully) we will be laid off, please do so. Otherwise, I'm sticking with this sinking ship until they push me off. It's better than the other life rafts out there, for me at least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)