Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

anybody getting Imedx work today? - bluebell

Posted: Jan 12th, 2018 - 6:54 am

Anybody receiving any work.  I have been waiting since 2 a.m. for a report.  It is going on 7 a.m. and still nothing.  Thursday night and Fridays is usually when my work starts building.  I noticed they just send an email and one of my accounts listed had 1 report, hmm, I did not get it.  I have been signed in way before this log.  Is it possible that they can chose India transcriptionist to get rerport instead since it looks like India managers are taking over.  Those are the emails I am getting from managers that are located in India.  I wonder if the managers in India prefer the work to go their own country and if they can send it that direction instead of USA if they choose?   hope i get work soon.  i Sent an email and of course no response.  American overnighters always responded. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)