Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

couldn't agree with you more - Kelly

Posted: Jan 10th, 2018 - 5:57 am In Reply to: What the rest of us are thinking is who cares, - we wish we were laid off

I am literally trying to figure out right now if I should quit before I get fired. I have been an MT for 12 years and have always done well. Metrics were always good. I never called in sick and was always on time. Worked extra when needed. Now with constant account and platform switches (have been on 12 different accounts since my company got bought out in 2014), I just can't get all my metrics in order. Talk about stress! They may fire me for my "performance" but they are setting me up to fail. I can't leave blanks for doubts anymore or I will take a financial hit. I can guess so I don't have to pend, but if that is wrong and FIESA catches it, I take a financial hit. And 2 bad weeks of metrics and I take a hit. We can't win!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)