Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

couldn't have said it any better myself sm. - FlaMT

Posted: Jan 9th, 2018 - 3:42 pm In Reply to: I am right there in agreement with you. - MTfor years

Agree wholeheartedly with you and Old MT. The reason for the excessive nitpickiness I believe is either job security (quotas to meet, corrections to document) or just a simple show of superiority maybe (I'm QA, you're not), neither of which serves any benefit to the cause (medical accuracy). Yet, let voice recognition continue to type 50 mg instead of 15 mg (just one of many examples) and be allowed to spit out reports with critical patient safety errors. It's scary and sad at the same time - it truly is. The MTs are berated, but the almighty ASR knows all and is always 100% accurate (joke). I just don't get it either. Trying to keep one's sanity is quite the task these days... I often feel like I'm constantly rowing upstream. Thanks for your posts - enjoyed reading them and just knowing others feel the same way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)