Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

There are restrictions on partial UE - in my state

Posted: Jan 9th, 2018 - 8:59 am In Reply to: FYI - MT

Which require me to have 3 full days of no work. As we know, you sign in in the morning, you get maybe 15 minutes of work, then nothing. That constitutes a day of work in my state. It goes by days, not hours, meaning if I get 15 minutes 3 days and 2 days absolutely nothing (which we know really never happens) I am not entitled.

What I don't get is why do you care what people on this list say about your employment status?

If Nuance truly laid you off for reasons not your performance, then you are correct, it should NOT effect your ability to get another job in the field.

So obviously your status is clear when you apply for jobs - laid off, not fired for performance - so why are you so troubled by what it is called on this list?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)