Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 40)

I just wanted to thank anyone and everyone for the advice I've received - TY Kindly

Posted: Jan 8th, 2018 - 3:36 pm

on this board.  A week or so ago I posted below a question regarding which coding credentialling I should obtain and I received some very good advice and I don't think I expessed my appreciation.  I've posted on these boards routinely for many years now and I tend to get sidetracked by those malcontents who instead trying to be kind, encouraging and helpful, they belittle, snipe, and condescend.  Once I get sidetracked by these folks, I let my temper get the best of me and I engage the trolls.  I just don't understand why someone needs to be unkind to total strangers on an anonymous career focus forum.  I have almost 30 years in this industry and I have always offered assistance in the most gracious manner and I appreciate others who have treated me with the same respect.  I get tired of seeing someone post a question or ask for advice and then see these responses designed to make them feel stupid or small.  Why is that necessary?!?!?!

Anyway thank you to everyone who gave me constructive advice.  I will continue to offer kind advice when I can and try not to let the trolls bait me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)