Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

T-Squared Transcription - Jennifer

Posted: Dec 31st, 2017 - 11:24 am

The owner and supervisor can be difficult due to miscommunication between them.  One will schedule training and the other doesn't show up or cancels as she is "too busy".  This drags on and on, then the MT is blamed for not getting trained!  I was fired before I even started because the owner couldn't get her password to work for remote access so I could get started and then she asid "This just isn't working out - send back the equipment".  This was after they sent me equipment (I did not need) instead of working on a technical problem in their software. When I shipped the merchandise back, I had to pay  $95 in shipping! 

T-Squared Transcription wasted over a week of my time, never could schedule training that wouldn't be cancelled, shipped unnecessary equipment and demanded I ship it back. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)