Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Nacogodoches - Horrible company

Posted: Dec 29th, 2017 - 12:51 pm In Reply to: Nacogodoches is hiring again *eye roll* - MT

I worked for this company for about 3 months last year and it was the worst experience ever. The work was absolutely the worst, you were just thrown to the wolves to fend for yourself and if you asked a question, they acted like you were just stupid!

The schedule was rigorous, no flexibility at all and considering you had to work all weekend at 8 hour shifts, that is a bit much.

I was fired on a dime, because I couldn't meet the demands of the company! I really don't know how anyone can work for this woman, she is so unreasonable and at the time I was there, there was a total witch in charge of QA. Like the other post stated, AVOID.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)