Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

No, you just cannot - MT

Posted: Dec 27th, 2017 - 4:25 pm In Reply to: Editing - J Sine

I was on a really good speech rec program and was between 400 and 500 lph and I still went broke. I could not stand more than a few hours at a time at that intensity. In one week I got like 280.00 tops and that was all I could do before wanting to jump off a cliff. I went back to straight typing, bc it keeps me occupied and I am fast and make twice or more than that in 40 hours plus employee instead of editing as an IC. I just cannot stand editing for 40 hours. It is at most to me a job which is low paying and only pin money. That is me. In my mind, straight typing, editing as we go along for typos etc. is a better career and better pay of course. I cannot tolerate the higher hours on just editing even at the higher lph. So I still vote that straight typing although rarely found is the career, and editing pin money no matter what lph.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)