Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

My job isn't jolly - Thanks for sharing

Posted: Dec 27th, 2017 - 7:10 am In Reply to: You work for an onsite facility. Well, clearly - there is a difference. If you worked

In fact, my MT job was outsourced to the very company you work for several years ago, so in essence you took my job. I don't work as an MT anymore but did so for 30+ years, always on site and when I had the opportunity to work at home on several occasions I passed it up because I saw what was happening to people who worked for the MTSOs. Yes, when I worked in onsite transcription our pay was docked 5% if we fell below 99% accuracy and stayed there until it improved and it was a straight production job. I have worked many holidays including Christmas and I have worked weekends for most of my work career. However, there was always the opportunity to request a day off if I wanted it, or had the ability to flex. I wasn't gloating, I was just telling you how it is and offering suggestions, you were the one complaining about having to work. I am where I am through chance and circumstance, but I never stayed anywhere that didn't pay well enough or abused me the way that you claim that your employer abuses you. FYI, CNAs and unit secretaries are probably paid less than you, as are grocery store courtesy clerks and retail clerks. The hours also suck. The grass is not greener on the other side of the fence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)