Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Get over it - Merry Christmas

Posted: Dec 25th, 2017 - 2:09 pm In Reply to: Merry Christmas to my Co-Workers - sm

I bet you are not the only person in your company who is working, and I bet not everyone got bonuses, that might be an assumption on your part. Retail and grocery stores are open today, as are hospitals, many people work holidays. If you wanted the day off, you could have asked for it or called in, there probably isn't any work anyway. I work for an on site facility and our holidays are factored in to our PTO but no one is permitted to work on Christmas, so if you don't have enough hours in your account, you don't get paid for the day. I've seen several posts where others are complaining because they perceive that other people got something they didn't. Count your blessings for the job, enjoy your family time when your shift is over and if you think you are not being treated equally at work, address it with management.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)