Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

At least you got something.... - MT

Posted: Dec 24th, 2017 - 6:40 pm In Reply to: Got my warm and fuzzy Christmas card yesterday. - Advice to MTSOs...

I didn't get anything from my boss, not even a "happy holidays" or "Merry Christmas" email. Nothing at all. In fact, the only thing I received from my boss this past week was an email asking for help getting H&Ps caught up. I know that things in this industry are not the way they used to be 10+ years ago and times have drastically changed, but it's the thought that counts. They could have sent nothing at all and then you'd be complaining about that. I think it's kind of petty and rude to complain about the fact that they did send a card just because it wasn't to your liking. So many of us didn't get a damn thing from our employers, not even so much as a recognition of the holiday season. I would have loved to have received a card from my boss! It's so rare to receive anything these days, so instead of being so bitter, be grateful that at least your company took the time to send something, as small as it may be and as insignificant as it may seem. It was still a nice gesture regardless. They certainly didn't have to send anything, but they did. I remember back in the day when companies would send out various gift cards and other small gifts during the holidays and it was always a joyous time. I remember one year (I think it was 2006 or 2007), I got a $200 Visa gift card! Sadly, those days are long gone. It's been years since I've received anything from an employer for the holidays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)