Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I worked in management for an MTSO and MT's like you are the reason that ... - LongTime MT

Posted: Dec 24th, 2017 - 4:44 pm In Reply to: Got my warm and fuzzy Christmas card yesterday. - Advice to MTSOs...

that they didn't send anything anymore. It was always too little or too silly or too late or too something. If they sent a card, it wasn't enough. If they didn't, they were horrible. If they sent something that one person didn't like, the complaints went on forever. So, I understood the decision to not do anything anymore. It's a shame. Not sure if they reversed that, but I know many don't send anything, and I think that's why. The hospital that I am at this year eliminated our holiday luncheon, because someone complained that there was no gluten free last year and someone else complained that they are diabetic and it wasn't fair to "taunt and torment" her. I love Christmas, no matter how big or how small, but there will always be a grinch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)