Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

TTS wants to offer VR editing a 1.75 c per edited line - bren~

Posted: Dec 23rd, 2017 - 9:45 pm

Hi,

I talked on the phone with a woman named "LK", I know we cannot mention persons' names here, and when I told her I sought weekend work only, she replied that due to three factors:

1) I lived in Ohio;

2)  I had less than 25 years' experience, and;

3)  I wanted weekends only;

TTS could offer me a max of 1.75 c per edit line of VR.  This sounds a little "inversely steep" but my husband has Hashimoto's and we have 5 kids, one of whom has Asperger's, so i was going to accept?  I figure if I don't like it, I can file for Unemployment?  Do I have any support on accepting L***a's offer?  Is 1.75 c per edited line the market rate for VR nowadays, or is TTS taking advantage?  I know it is a little niaggrdly, I do see better offers, it's just that she said if I accepted, she would train me on the spot at 3.00 per hour for training.  Please, I need replies on what to do, the holidays are here.

Blessed be,

Bren~

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)