Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Outsourcing - Happened to our company

Posted: Dec 21st, 2017 - 11:01 pm In Reply to: Companies like Nuance just outsource - sm

We do ambulatory care for Nuance, plus a clinic and perhaps even other hospitals, as we keep getting new ones. Our rate went down 1 cpl on straight and voice, so she could pay the devil his dues! This happened a year or so ago. I work for another company and work in Fluency (M*Modal), so I am sure we do their work too. In fact, one of the hospitals I do for this company Skyscription used to do (when I worked for them) and they did work for MM as well.

They don't want employees any longer, just like the hospitals didn't want us. Really makes you feel wanted and needed, especially since it cannot be done without us, regardless of all the so-called technology that is out there. When doctors are machines, then it may work!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)