Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 35)

I'm happy for her - fred

Posted: Dec 21st, 2017 - 11:34 am In Reply to: Always feel the need to tell us how many lines you do - Mt

Make money for as long as you can. Lots of those lines are standard dictations, I'm sure. Eventually, she will be transferred to another account and she'll have a better understanding of what we are all going through.

I know because it happened to me. I was on an awesome account, 350-400 lines an hour, and then I was transferred with no warning, no way out, and found myself struggling to meet the 155 minimum, which was then upped to 165.

I know LDSMT will say she refuses to transfer, etc., but eventually her powers will fail and she will be stuck like the rest of us. All it takes is for her HDSM to quit or be fired, or her primary account to move to another company or another HDSM.

Until then, I'm happy to hear somebody is making that kind of money because it means there is hope that maybe someday I'll get an account that helps me get there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)