Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Okay, new account specs? I was not aware - there were new ones

Posted: Dec 21st, 2017 - 8:39 am In Reply to: My understanding is that all formatting has changed. - Old rules do not apply.

Yikes. Well, that was a waste of time then, wasn't it, changing account headings (not that I did it much anyway).

My pay has definitely dropped too. I don't even want to look at my line count.

Don't you love how the OM who has known you for years, known what a good producer you are and how exacting you are, knows your strengths and your weaknesses (new platforms and accounts definitely a weakness for me since I slow right down until I know them), jumps right on your back as soon as you start with the MUP, even though the fault lies with Nuance and their total fiasco of crashing all the obsolete platforms?

Good luck to all of us.

Hey Nuance, ya know all these other companies giving bonuses and such before year end? How about it, hey? No, in THIS country, not that one.

Yeah right. Never happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)