Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

Mandatory headings which do not automatically - populate in Inscribe, what to do?

Posted: Dec 21st, 2017 - 6:30 am

Question for former E5ers:

Anyone else confused about mandatory headings? One of my accounts is still not attached to a database, which at times means I cannot even understand the patient's name phonetically to type it out. Also, I have been transcribing pretty much verbatim as they dictate, yet when I look at the specs and the required headings they often dictate none of the required headings.

At least in E5 the headings, for the most part, were already there, and we just left them there if not dictated or in certain cases added blanks.

Now, are we supposed to add these headings despite nobody ever dictating for them? Is that what you're doing? I have one lady who has big long headings which she constantly mangles - do I change them to what the specs say and add the ones she doesn't dictate for?

I would ask my OM, but recently I get no response for days and then vague and noncomittal answers, which won't help me if they decide to FIESA me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)