Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

You can tier down - sm

Posted: Dec 20th, 2017 - 9:52 pm In Reply to: Wish I was lower tier. - old MT

I checked into it. You can request to be moved back to a lower tier. The pay differential is ridiculously miniscule anyway. But if you changed your mind, you would have test up all over again.

To the OP: You do have test to move up to higher tiers. Again, the pay is not that much higher. I did it a long time ago for the experience and because I was getting bored with tier 1 and 2 work. Some days I think if all I had were operative reports all day long, I would do best. Other days, I think if I just had tier 2 work I would do much better. Not sure, but for me it came down to just getting bored with the same old, same old.

If you don't care about that, probably would do just as well pay-wise and productivity-wise at a lower tier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)