Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Total Mess - Getting worse

Posted: Dec 18th, 2017 - 8:44 pm In Reply to: It sure does, doesn't it? Total mess and nobody - seems to care.

I work in Emdat which I presume is Inscribe. I work for one of those nasty companies who took over Nuance's accounts (sorry ladies, but I need a job).

I am finding the voice rec is a wreck lately. It hasn't learned a darn thing since Hector was a pup. It doesn't put words in that are clearly dictated along with the others, periods all over the place, random capitalization of a word in the middle of sentence, like the word An? What's up with that.

Formatting is all over the place too and if the word procedure is dictated in the sentence, it puts it as a header like in an op note? Again, WTH. This is very annoying to say the least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)