Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

So we have to calculate our own lines basically? - Good grief

Posted: Dec 18th, 2017 - 8:24 am In Reply to: Emdat Lines? - sm

For a simple and clunky platform, Enterprise sure was a lot better than this one.

Honestly, I hope Emdat Inscribe lines pay better or include some kind of extra payment for all the extra time we have to take to log all our reports separately, calculate the age of all the patients separately, and then, as a final insult, calculate our own converted lines.

The Emdat platform also seems to shut down if you type too fast or hit the wrong key, which is annoying.

To me, Enterprise was much better, like driving an aging but solid old Ford, and this new piece of junk looks fancier but is a lot more work and a lot more cost to us.

I will admit I am resistant to change and usually do have a problem adjusting, but when I already was not that far above minimum wage, to add all the costs of training, these extra time consuming tasks involved with this platform, etc., well if I'm not on MUP I will be surprised.

Maybe their aim is for all of us to go on MUP and they can hope some of us quit? They are certainly doing no service to their clients' transcription needs with all this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)