Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Line count. - MTfor years

Posted: Dec 16th, 2017 - 9:02 pm In Reply to: Proscript - sooo hard to get lines - nn

I tried Proscript in the past, among all the other companies that I hoped might be different than the previous one I worked for. I had a year of schmorgesborg sampling. Proscript had an open pool of specialized accounts with all of the clients in there, yet we had to log on and off different programs to type for all the different clients, plus it was a perfect set-up for cherry picking. It was extremely frustrating and slowed me down from achieving any kind of momentum. I complained and the manager didn't care.

At this point in the game, unless you are fortunate to work on the same account with the same doctors, achieving satisfactory line counts will be a daily grind.

I still believe when speech recognition came about, that companies took advantage of things and altered their line count program. I can't prove it, but it is a hunch. I felt like I typed my guts out some days and barely reached 800 lines and that was years ago.

I would suggest you just satisfy your own goals. Make yourself content with the work you do and do what is necessary to earn a decent paycheck. You may have to join the rest of us and take on a second or third job to pay the bills or make a bold move into a new field.

No, it isn't just you. It is all of us chasing our tails.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)