Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Synernet, too - MTjudy

Posted: Dec 16th, 2017 - 3:18 pm In Reply to: Wow, Synernet - MT

I am another one who was with Synernet when Nuance bought them one year ago. I never thought Synernet would sell, but then the owner of Encompass had repeatedly said she would never sell, and she sold to Nuance as well. I'm sorry to say I didn't have the courage to refuse to go with Nuance one year ago today. I had previously worked for Nuance, quit, and gone back twice, hoping that my final quit would be the last I heard of them. I continued with Nuance, hoping that some of the "we've changed" comments I heard during those teleconferences were the truth. Of course, my final experience was that any changes that had occurred at Nuance since my last time there certainly didn't make the job better for the MLS staff. I tried to like the job, but lasted about 6 months, then could stand it no longer. I will never again work as a medical transcriptionist.

Congratulations to all of you who have escaped. I hope those of you who remain are very happy in your current situation or are able to find something better soon. Life is too short to spend any of your days doing something that does not enhance your life in a positive way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)