Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I certainly have. - MTfor years

Posted: Dec 16th, 2017 - 12:57 pm In Reply to: Have you ever told a company why you didn't want to work for them? - SM

Nuance got an earful when I said I would not be pigeon-holed into the pay grid since I typed radiology. They stated the average would be 15 lines per report. What in the world...? Who came up with that brilliant line count? I also told them that they had excessive numbers of management levels and the communication sucked.

Just about every company I quit I told them why, not that they really cared.

Who is the company that has 81 pages of account specs? I told that recruiter absolutely NO when I was offered a position. She said they were mostly samples. Well, for crying out loud, if you need that many samples, that doesn't speak well of how good the account is, does it?

Anytime a company offers an exit interview, I made good use of it. If nothing else, you will feel purged after you speak your mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)