Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

MTSO - MT

Posted: Dec 16th, 2017 - 8:59 am In Reply to: MTSOs are all the same - besides the crap pay

Well I am standing up for myself. I will NOT be placed on different accounts that I do not know and then get dinged and I cannot make any money. If it is a new account it better be an hourly wage. Because that is NOT the case, I refuse new accounts. Fire me. I don't care. Done caring. So done caring. Yes I have a bad attitude. I have been screwed over and over again, lied to about work, lied to about schedules, lied to about pay, company sell outs and forced to work for another company I hate. I think I have finally found a job outside the MT world and I will NEVER look back, NEVER! This job has turned into the most dreaded kind of employment I wish I never went to college for, through NO fault of my own! Nor any MT who is still working. I blame greedy MTSOs. I blame overseas threats of sending to work off to that country if we form a union, I blame the GREED and the freakin layers of management these dumbass MTSOs think they need to run us like a herd of cattle. OVER IT!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)