Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I have - Nuance

Posted: Dec 15th, 2017 - 10:58 pm In Reply to: Have you ever told a company why you didn't want to work for them? - SM

A few years ago I applied at Nuance and tested, I know what was I thinking? Anyway they offered me a job and I emailed back and told them how I had researched their company and found out what a horrible reputation it had and would not work for them. I did receive a response to that stating they had 5000 MTs across America and everyone has a different experience with the company or some such nonsense, blah, blah, blah.

I have also just up and quit companies because they lied to me about what I was going to be doing and how much and never got it. I have no feelings for any of these companies. I just work and am not involved at all and that is just fine with me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)