Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Venting is fine. It is all over this board. - MT

Posted: Dec 15th, 2017 - 8:08 pm In Reply to: To MT - Who are you

The problem is that the "venting" has gone on for YEARS. Yes, technology is a big part of the picture, and MTs had no control over that.

I was referring to the YEARS that went by -- after I got out -- with numerous people, myself included, trying to get MOUSEY MTs to stand up for themselves!! I tried that in 3 different orgs (two hospitals), and only got the complete wimpout. MTs NEVER stand up for themselves. Instead it's complain, complain, whine, whine for YEARS. They lie down in the road and WAIT for the steamroller to flatten them. You all KNOW this is true; it has been stated here countless times. The typical MT is a wimpy, mousey person -- PERIOD.

BTW, ladies, ANY employment gig you have -- whether it be IC or employee status -- is a CONTRACT. You are a party to that contract. You have no one to blame for yourselves for years of ACCEPTING WITHOUT A WHIMPER horrible working conditions and subpar wages. That is for YOU to negotiate on YOUR behalf. It is nobody else's problem, and it certainly isn't the other party's responsibility to look out for your interests in the contract! Workers in countless other fields organize and at least fight back!! Now you have waited too long, and it is too late. So, yes, for that I do hold MTs as a whole accountable. As does every honest, thinking person on this forum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)