Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

To MT - Who are you

Posted: Dec 15th, 2017 - 6:41 pm In Reply to: Wow, you assume much. - MT

I wish you would put in the name of your company, so perhaps we could understand you better. At that time most companies had employee positions and decent wages and benefits, but it somehow got away, thanks to technology, the hyperbole of voice recognition from swift salesman, outsourcing, basically greed took over. We didn't let this happen, it happened to us (just like auto workers, steel workers, IT, etc.)and many got out of transcription and good for them, but many have stayed on for various reasons, so you shouldn't be so harsh on the ones that did and trying to make heads and tails of this crazy line of work.

I do it for supplemental income, no more am I depending on it for my main source of income, but I still feel victimized (yeah I know you will run with that one), because it was out of our hands. These companies could care less and you know it. This board is what it is, so why condemn the ones who are complaining or even asking a question, etc. When was the last time you had to listen to some ESL doctor, talking on a speaker phone in his car and can't even pronounce most of the words?

It is a free country after all! Maybe they just need to vent, and there isn't a job out there, that employees don't have to vent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)