Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yes, it really is a good thing - that you do not own an MTSO

Posted: Dec 15th, 2017 - 5:22 pm In Reply to: What has happened? - MT

So, would you jump on the same low-wage bandwagon the rest of them are on? No one can make a living on that wage. Would you care that you were constantly running out of work or not? No work equals no money, even at such poor wages.

My guess is the reason you wouldn't be able to find "any decent help" is because of the poor wages you would no doubt pay and more than likely shirking your responsibility to pay minimum wage and the employer half of social security. No one can afford to pay those taxes on less than minimum wage.

It's amazing how easily you would be able to find help if you offered decent wages, which I doubt you would do, just in looking what all the others pay, which is next to nothing. It's not worth my getting up in the morning, evening or whatever, to work for such crap pay/poverty wages! And then to have to pay out bunches of money for extra taxes!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)