Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

Yes, that they can do if you are on their software. - MT

Posted: Dec 15th, 2017 - 10:06 am In Reply to: does anyone know - notme

I had the same issue. While you are logged into their transcription system they can disable footpedals and freeze the program and manipulate the work. I have gone through this a lot. They make it out like it is you but it is not. Trust me. They say log in and out, reset the modem, and by the time you do all that the work is gone or the worst work appears. It has to do with when the manipulate your work cue and they take jobs out. It especially happens if you are in the middle of a job and suddenly the footpedal stops working and or the voice is gone. You think it is you. You might even call and they act like it is you not them. You may e mail and they won't answer. But it isn't a bug on your computer. This is them playing games. This does exist and we are not paranoid. This is the way the workflow people or the people manipulating the work take care of business for whatever reason. You might be on their radar. You might be making too much money and driving up your LPH for a higher PTO rate. Their favorite might be on and they are giving them the good work. But I promise you this is a sign you need to fly UNDER the radar. Don't contact them. Don't think it is you. Take a breath. Get out of the program. Go to lunch. Or take a break. Come back in half an hour and reboot everything including modem and do everything they would say if it were you. Then restart your day and say nothing. This is what happened to me and I survived. But it is their software and on their end. It isn't you. Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)