Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Can't believe I actually agree with Jay Vance - MT

Posted: Dec 13th, 2017 - 10:37 pm

Jay Vance posted this on the Coalition forum.  I can't believe that I am actually agreeing with this guy, who used to be -- and I presume still is -- actively involved in AAMT/AHDI.  (There are now a whopping 3 posters on the Coalition's forums, LOL.)

"There has never been any indication that MTs as a whole are willing to act collectively; if anything, the opposite is true. Without a credible threat of a mass work stoppage or an industry-wide refusal to accept substandard compensation or working conditions, CEOs have zero incentive to accommodate the requests of MTs. Nothing will change until it becomes too costly NOT to change."

He is EXACTLY right!  There needs to be an industry-wide work stoppage; NOTHING ELSE will work.

And, anyone who has tried to get MTs to do ANYTHING knows this will NEVER happen. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)