Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I guess there are just no good companies left - anon

Posted: Dec 13th, 2017 - 9:51 am

I have been at my current place a few years now, and though they are not great, I felt like they were one of the last better places to work in this deadend field. Well I was wrong. Turns out they will also scr3w you over in a heartbeat as well. Nasty management that just doesn't care about you whatsoever. 

I think I am just going to get out of transcription all together. Hopefully I can find something out there. The economy seems to be doing pretty good, and I am in a mid sized town, so I think there should be options.  

I guess the good new is that transcription has set such a low threshhold, I should be able to take just about anything and do better. Just will likely be out of the house :( Anyway, when my two teens make more than I do at their part time jobs, I do have hope that I can find something better. Thought I would just ride out this job until retirement, but I just can't. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)