Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 50)

I am away from these 2 companies and so relieved - MT26

Posted: Dec 13th, 2017 - 9:19 am In Reply to: Bummed out too - How did this happen

I loved working at AHD. I had though a paranoid feeling there was something going on because they did not seem up front with everything. Every day I worked I felt something was wrong but worked as usual. Then this happened and I got out. I couldn't bear to be with this place where it was both AHD and M Modal. I took the leap and found a great very small company and I am for the first time in years treated like I am worthy of praise. I work hard and they are there for me. I do not remember what this is like. They have only maybe 50 people but they have had the accounts for years and they care about each individual MT. I did not realize how much stress I was under at AHD and then the take over Thanksgiving. I hope everyone finds a good situation and gets out of any situation where they aren't being treated right. I think the whole thing was cruel and it sucked. I never speak up but I had to say it. I am sorry for everyone here and involved and I am sorry for me. But I do hope everyone finds a good place where once again they can realize they have been worthwhile and a great asset all along although they were not told, or paid as such. Happy Holidays. You can only go up from here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)