Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

If you are talking about the OM I think you are - sm

Posted: Dec 12th, 2017 - 9:14 pm In Reply to: Communication with DC on BC - Frustrated

...and he used to be a little higher up in management, but now is back to an OM - I've had him. He was a decent communicator, but always gave the "chamber of commerce" answer when asked any questions. When I didn't get an answer in a timely manner, I would call him. I would try mornings and afternoons, Spark him repeatedly, and send an email twice a day. At least I got my answers when I did it that often. I know that being on production doesn't give too much luxury for that much contact, but for me, when I really needed an answer, I just bugged him until he responded. I do agree with the other response which stated OMs have no oversight and no need to do their jobs. They have lots and lots of forms, spreadsheets, and metrics to supply, but as far as actual MANAGEMENT - it seems to be little to none, as long as those forms get completed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)