Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 33)

Terrible awful horrible - Me

Posted: Dec 9th, 2017 - 8:59 pm In Reply to: Lies - Mt

Did you notice how they kept asking people to take the day off or if they wanted a week off. My friend who used to work there got 100 percent QA. She went on vacation. She came back from vacation and here they had sent her an email telling her she was terminated. Talk about blindsiding someone. They never gave her any indication that was coming. Honestly though she told me many times she despised working at AHD. So she for some reason really didn’t care. She didn’t appreciate how they just sent a lame email terminating her and would have much rather they called her and explained why and what they were doing but they don’t give a sh@t about anyone or how they handle things no matter how tasteless it’s going to seem. She just chocked it up to a bunch of lame classless bit??ches who don’t have an iota of kindness in them. Needless to say this was truly a blessing in disguise for her. She’s not having to deal with any of this crap we have going on. She actually got pretty lucky and for that I am happy for her. Sometimes I wish I would have been one of the ones to go. It’s been horrible for me the past few months. Now I know why. Interestingly though she told me a few times something didn’t seem right in there and low and behold her intuition was right on the money. Look where we are today. Lies, lies, and more lies. They surely know how to do that right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)